The Phase 3™ revolutionary 3 layer material that keeps you warm and dry, yet cool and comfortable for 3-season protection. Offers amazing warmth-to-weight ratio in a breathable, wind and water resistant system.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
● CSA Z96 Class 2 Level 2 Compliant Jacket for high visibility and breathability.
● Breathable. Test Method ASTM E96.
● Athletic apparel design and performance adapted for work environments.
● Stretch fabric with inner fleece layer provides warmth and comfort.
● Fluorescent background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● Two-tone 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Taffeta lined sleeves for comfort and ease of movement.
● Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind and rain.
● Front hand warmer pockets with zipper closure.
● Right breast security pocket with zipper closure.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on sleeve cuffs for adjustable fit.
● Longer cut back with adjustable elastic drawcord for extra coverage.
● 2 Mic tabs.
● Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
● Can be zipped into the Icon™ (J24122C and J24129C) outer shell for insulation
Style# J25022C (Fluorescent Yellow-Green)
Style# J25029C (Fluorescent Orange-Red)
Meets CSA Z96 requirements for high-visibility safety clothing for Canadian workers.
ASTM E96 is the Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Breathability.