Heat Retention, Insulating, High Visibility Outerwear
The CSA Z96 Class 2 complaint high visibility Icon™ heat retention jacket has a revolutionary inner lining that reflects natural body warmth to optimize heat retention. The heat retention liner is intended for use as a stand alone work jacket or optional use as a liner in SYNC System shells of an equivalent size.
● CSA Z96 Class 2 Level 2 compliant for high visibility.
● Fluorescent background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● Two-tone 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● 210D fluorescent polyester shell with acrylic coating.
● Aluminum oxide coated 290T 100% polyester taffeta heat retention lining with approximately 70% heat reflectivity.
● 160 gram insulating jacket.
● Zipper front closure.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
● Fleece lined inner collar.
● 2 front handwarmer pockets with zipper closure.
● Elasticized sleeve cuffs.
● 2 mic tabs.
● Adjustable elastic drawcord at waist for added protection.
● Attachment points for use as liner in SYNC System™ Shells of equivalent size.
Style#J76022C (Fluorescent Yellow-Green)
Style#J76029C (Fluorescent Orange-Red)