This item is in stock, however due to logistical challenges, we are currently experiencing delays with our shipping courier partners. Order processing may take up to 10 business days, please rest assured that our team is working tirelessly to have all orders shipped out as soonest as possible.
Our Gridworks men's waterproof work boots take on freezing, oily, slippery or rough terrain, with cold-formula outsoles built for traction. Alloy safety toes and electrical hazard protection infuse these boots with the protection you need.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers with waterproof membranes
- Alloy safety toes
- Steel shanks
- Brass hardware
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear Welt construction
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology footbeds absorb shock and return energy to the foot with every step
- Electrical hazard protection
- Cold temperature TPU (thermo-plastic urethane) outsoles are oil resistant, abrasion-resistant and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 1065 grams
- Style# A12EO001 & A12EZ214