Comfort safety shoes that insist on being worn and admired.
A unique combination of comfort materials, cushioning, and fit that create the foundation of Mellow Walk’s three-layer comfort system.
Mellow Walk’s famous engineered comfort ortho shoe lasts (foot forms). Our lasts define comfort.
- Our Dreamfit Comfort insoles provide all-day comfort and are anti-bacterial, breathable, and moisture-wicking.
- Dual Density outsoles provide excellent shock absorption and create a more comfortable walking experience.
- Our unique anti-fatiguing memory foam footbed provides long-lasting comfort.
- Width: EE (medium to wide)
- Fit: Comfort Ortho
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Synthetic
- Outsole Material: Dual Density PU
- Toe Cap: Steel-toe
- Footbed: PU Static Dissipative half-sock
- Construction: Cement/Lock Stitched sole
- Non-Marking: Yes
Static Dissipative: Under 35 megaohm
As tested to ASTM F2412/2413 by Precision Testing Laboratories on July 27, 2016. Right/Left Combined: 24.80 megaohms.
Slip Test Rating
Slip tested to CSA Z195-09 / ISO 13287 by Precision Testing Laboratories on December 17, 2015.
|Co-Efficient of Friction||Flat||Heel|
|Wet Stainless Steel||0.52||0.44|