NOTE: This item is in stock, however, due to logistical challenges, we are currently experiencing delays with our shipping courier partners. Order processing may take up to 10 business days, please rest assured that our team is working tirelessly to have all orders shipped out as soonest as possible.
Caterpillar Workwear, now available at Northern Boots!
A modern piece of purpose-built workwear. The Elite Operator Pant uses a tough and breathable cotton/poly blend with a touch of spandex for increased comfort and stretch, with a slim fit that was carefully designed to create a pair of pants that won’t snag in tight spaces or get in your way. Stretch accent panels at the waist and leg opening provide non-binding flexibility when you need to crouch or squat. With oversized 2.25-inch belt loops, the pants have been engineered to stay on your waist even when loaded with tools and accessories. The rear welt pockets are reinforced with contrast bartack stitching at stress points, while the front slash pockets are bolstered with metal logo rivets. The side cargo pocket offers a secure flap closure, and layered multipurpose pockets offer a variety of additional storage options.
- Front reach in pockets and rear patch pockets with contrast bar tacks at stress points
- Left side bellowed cargo pocket and stacked cell phone pocket with hook and loop closure
- Extra wide center back belt loop to keep belt in place
- Durable oxford knee overlays and scuff guards
- Front left welt pocket with secure closure
- Slim fit with 16.5 inch leg opening to fit over boot
- Belt loops fit a 2.25 inch belt
- Style #: CAT1810075
SPECIFICATIONShell 1: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex & Shell 2: 100% Nylon