Tough Caterpillar work boots!
Want a work boot that looks just as good on the jobsite as it does on the barstool after work?
The Fairbanks boot combines super smart, new comfort features with a major style upgrade. This steel toe work boot is constructed with all the grit and durability of a Cat Footwear boot yet provides comfort with its padded collar and ankle pods as well as deep notched padded Achilles to bend and flex as you move.
- The midsole is powered by DUOFUSE, our custom engineered midsole which blends rubber and foam for more comfort, less weight, and trusted durability.
- With 40% more resilience and 30% more abrasion resistance than standard EVA, it will stay comfortable while holding up to the daily beating they’re going to receive.
- The Fairbanks provides electrical hazard protection and the outsole is SRX, our extreme slip resistant compound that exceeds industry standards.
• Strobel Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
• Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
• Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
• Engineered Comfort Footbed blends lightweight EVA with memory foam to provide added cushioning as well as balanced shock absorption and support
• Soft Microfiber Footbed Lining offers added comfort and NXT antimicrobial layer reduces odor
• DUOFUSE ™ Midsole blends rubber and foam for more comfort, less weight and trusted durability
• Nylon Shank for added support and stability
• T1450 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
• SRX Best-in-Class, slip-resistant rubber outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces