Caterpillar Women's Work Boots!
Lightweight and composite toe make these boots a must have!
The Excavator Superlite is lightweight, while also offering the 360-degree protection you expect from the Excavator Collection. This super light, super tough boot is the perfect combination of lightweight protection, athletic-like comfort and modern styling, setting a new standard for what you should expect in a work boot.
• Five Point Toughness: 1) Premium leathers, 2) Rubber toe bumper 3) Seamless flex point at the toes, 4) Protective heel counter, and 5) Abrasion resistant rubber outsole
• Reinvented midsole is strong and long-lasting, but significantly lighter in weight
• Waterproof, premium full grain nubuck leather keeps feet dry and protected and provides long-term durability
• NanoToe composite safety toe protects against impact or compression (CAN/CSA Z195-14)
• SRX Slip-Resistant rubber outsole is abrasion resistant, performs against oil and water and provides best-in-class traction on slippery surfaces
• Patented iTechnology construction with bond welted forefoot and cemented heel provide Cat durability and athletic comfort
• Electrical Shock Resistant Protection under normal use and wear (CAN/CSA Z195-14 ESR)
• Reinvented Ease comfort midsole and the contoured, engineered comfort footbed provide extra cushion, support and rebound
• Ultra-durable rubber toe bumper allows for extended wear and performance
• Seamless flex point at the toes prevents premature breaks and tears
• Protective heel counter with TecTuff Material at the heel increases abrasion resistance in the Bungee Cord and Pewter colors
• Ergonomic ankle pods offer protection and stability
• Biomechanical outsole lug mirrors natural gait cycle while walking for all-day comfort