With proven performance, these rugged leather work boots power you through your shift. Weatherproof protection, a puncture-resistant midsole, and reflective safety features. Meets CSA Z195-09 GRADE 1 standards.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- ASTM/CSA-certified, non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate for underfoot protection
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- KEEN.KEY-TECH full-length TPU interlocking torsional plate for improved stability and comfort
- 90° heel provides stability and helps catch or lock the foot in place
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.